We are supported by individuals, churches, and the local community, so we are able to provide our services free of charge. Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life, assisting you during such a crucial time. As such, we make the following promise to every person who talks with us:
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, or circumstances.
- You will receive all of our services free of charge.
- You will be treated with kindness, compassion and receive honest and open answers together.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-style choices.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given ongoing support in accordance with your needs.
We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this important decision-making process with you.